Covid -19 Notice
In regard to the current situation with Covid -19, we would like to share some important information with you to keep you up to date with our operations. Our focus remains on 'Business as Usual' and providing uninterrupted service to you, our valued customer, whilst remaining diligent and responsive to Government recommendations and guidance. Our Number One priority is the safety of our clients and our employees.
---------------------- Business Operations ---------------------
• We are continuing to attend properties when requested and will collect keys and ring in advance if someone at the property is self-isolating.
• Our offices remain open to take care of the day to day running of the business
• We are continuing to work closely with our supply base regarding materials and deliveries and as the situation develops, We will communicate any issues when they occur staff.
• We have taken additional steps of providing all staff with clear information on the Covid-19, methods of control and Medical Functionalities / Government websites and guidelines for their reference.
• We have equipped our engineers with protective equipment and premises with several hand sanitising stations and are continuing to undertake additional and cleaning procedures.
• As per Govt. guidelines we will be practising social distancing of 2m and would ask that owners/tenants try to stay in another room if and where possible and to wear PPE themselves whilst we are in attendance.
• We expect any employee suffering from the recognised symptoms of the Covid-19 infection to not come into work and stay home. If you have any issues or queries, please do get in touch.
KEEPING YOU AND US SAFE DURING CORONAVIRUS:
Below outlines the extra precautions we are taking to keep you and our colleagues safe during the Coronavirus pandemic India is currently experiencing. This will of course change if we receive direct instruction from government agencies.
- We ask that only 2 people from the same household attend the appointment in person, (this is in addition to 1 SA Airconditioning employee) attend the appointment in person. We would ask that children should not be in attendance during the appointment.
- We would ask you to notify us if:
- You have any of the recognised symptoms of COVID-19 or if have experienced any of these symptoms in the last 10 days. If you have, the appointment will be rescheduled for a date of more than 10 days since your symptoms started.
- You live with someone who has symptoms of or tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days. If you have, the appointment will be re-scheduled a date more than 10 days since the symptoms started, or the positive test.
- You have recently entered India from a country that requires you to self-isolate. If so, the appointment will be rescheduled for a date after your isolation period has ended.
- We do not wish to be rude, however, when we meet you at the property, we are unable to shake hands when we greet. Your understanding and acceptance are appreciated.
- We are unable to bring printed handouts to the property but are happy to email material to you as required.
- We ask you to attend with your (and our) safety in mind, and that you wear a face mask when attending any appointments with us and that you bring hand sanitiser to the appointment so that you can sanitise your hands in our presence, or that you wear gloves at the appointment. We will of course do the same.
- If you are exempt from wearing a mask, we would ask that you advise us of this in advance of the appointment.
- Where discussions with you are needed, we will, wherever possible, undertake these outsides and in all cases with a 2m distance kept between us.
- We will not be able to transport you to any appointments and we will meet you outside the property, at a safe distance.
We trust the above clarifies the safety measures in place to ensure that close contact does not occur between yourself and our staff. To be clear the Governments definition of close contact is someone.
- You have had face to face contact (within 1 metre for any length of time) or skin to skin contact with or someone you coughed on
- Or, has been within 1 metre of you for 1 minute or longer
- Or has been within 2 metres of you on one or more occasions during a single day for at least 15 minutes in total (when all times added up together)
- Has travelled with you in a small vehicle.
We continue to remain focused on providing our warm services over this coming time and with these prudent adjustments, we remain confident we can achieve this.
If you have any questions regarding your viewing arrangements, then please contact us on +91 9687622442.